Nevis Island is one of the best kept secrets in the Caribbean! This warm weather, tropical destination boasts amazing mountain views, stunning white sand beaches, fresh & healthy cuisine, adorable wildlife watching all wrapped up in a safe and relaxing environment.
Saint Kitts and Nevis is a little country located in the
Leeward Islands chain, the arched group of islands dripping down the eastern
side of the Caribbean Sea, beyond the USVI and BVI islands. St Kitts and Nevis
is the country name, as well as the names of the individual island states.
Continue reading “Plan Your Visit to Nevis Island | What to Know Before You Go”
The St. Regis Bahia Resort caught my attention over a year ago during a two week vacation in Puerto Rico. Now that we are living in Puerto Rico full time, I booked a spa day at Remede Spa at St Regis Bahia resort.
After reviewing the Spa Menu, I decided that I could not decide. There were so many options, I booked a massage and the customized facial. Continue reading “Remede Spa Review St Regis Bahia Resort, Puerto Rico”
Here is my ultimate travel list of 7 destinations that everyone should visit in their lifetime.
- Connect with family – Visit where your parents were born and raised. Learn how they grew up, listen to childhood stories, and get to know the experiences that shaped your parents lives. Look at the photos from their childhood and visit those locations to see how they have changed. Ask questions about achievements, struggles, silly stories, and the mundane daily tasks. Find the storyteller in your family, and just listen.
- Research your ancestors and stroll through your homeland, as far back as you can discover. Learn your history and culture. Try the food. What is the national activity or sport? What traditions have carried over into your family? Watch for all of the faces that look like you. Find gravestones and landmarks with your family names (maternal and past generations). Walk through the living history of your ancestors past.
- Seek out Adventure! Try something that gets your heart pounding. Adventure can be found in your backyard, just start somewhere.
- Push beyond your comfort zone – Travel alone, visit a big city, stretch your physical limits, go beyond your usual activities. Now is the time to try something new, that scares you, just a little.
- Visit Poverty and a place of hardship – Volunteer and contribute to improve an impoverished area or situation. Provide assistance after a natural disaster. Helping others and seeing how little some people live with will remind you how much you really have, and leave a better appreciation of how good your life is. Make the world a better place, by starting in your hometown and make this part of your life style.
- Take a mini Luxury Vacation – Save up for an opulent getaway and indulge in a wildly extravagant trip. This will teach you the value of saving, waiting, and anticipation. Reward your discipline and discover the abundance available in exchange for hard work. Find the activity and location that will motivate you to set higher goals for achievement. Learn what your definition of “Success” looks like.
- Find your Peace – Where is your Happy Place? Different for everybody, and never marked with an X on the map, your place of peace is the journey of discovering who you are. And for that precious moment, you will know, it is exactly where you are meant to be at the exact moment. Once you find it, finding your peace is easier each time.